inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 20FiMa
Medium wind slalom racing is a tricky game as often times the winds oscillate a lot catching racers off guard.
Enter the Invictus 114, a board designed to handle even the most demanding 7.0 conditions whilst still superb with an 8.6 in the light winds.
Technology- Pro Elite Carbon
Fin Box- Short Tuttle (Fin not included)
Increased rail and fin pressure to maintain excellent tracking characteristics, with an ultra stable and direct feel in a wide variety of sailing conditions.
However, the trademark ease of use and excellent handling are still prevalent, resulting in a new medium wind board that rides more freely over the chop, with mind blowing top speed and range.
• All-new compact shape for increased control overpowered, earlier planing, better glide and increased acceleration away from the gybes.
• Refined all-new scoop-rocker line for easier handling, explosive acceleration and top-speed in both flat water and choppy conditions.
• Deep deck concave – Increases downforce and nose trim stability at high speed and lift/fin drive at low speed.
• Inverse Vee bottom shape – Generous vee and double concave configuration in the nose to clear the chop and create a smooth ride, transitioning to inverted vee in the tail for increased grip and power in the lower wind range and better control and stable trim when powered.
• ‘V3 Vector Cuts’ – All-new adjustable straight line cutout design that facilitates clean and effortless water release. Removable plates – The next level in terms of performance and range.
• RTS – Range Trim System – 100% carbon/high-density pvc core removable cutout plates – Significantly increases the range by 20% of all slalom and speed models – Plates in results in ultra early planing and increased control of the nose trim in overpowered conditions – Plates out and feel the instant burst of acceleration and top speed in the normal wind ranges.
• Short Tuttle Strong Box – Double the carbon content, double the wall strength and stiffness, and built with a 100% high-density PVC sandwich body. The result – fins stay tight and the box holds the direct feeling performance even after prolonged use.